Friday, November 19, 2010

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game publishers hate me. They want to consume all of my free time. Despite my best efforts, my backlog of games sitting unplayed hasn't gotten much shorter, and today Assassin's Creed Brotherhood came out, which is by all accounts the best Assassin's Creed game yet.

And it's dragging me in. I don't want to do anything else. There's a big Gears of War event on right now that I want to go play in, but I'm having the hardest time pulling myself away from this game until some of my friends show up to play Gears with.

The game has an absolutely huge recreation of 1500's Rome to play around in, as shown in this glitch video here:




And that's enough about it for now. Even during this little time taken to write this short blog post, all I want to do is go back and play some more. So I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment